Thursday, June 13, 2013

Saying good-bye to Minnesota

I had the blessing of going home to visit friends and family in Minnesota before I leave.  Thank you for all of your support and encouragement!

Had lunch with mom, Kim, Diane, Chris, Stacey, and myself at Pablo's (best salsa in Shakopee, Minnesota)...forgot to get a picture though.  But thank you ladies for coming and for those that tried to come!

I wanted to see all my friends and family there, but one of my biggest enjoyments of going to Minnesota was playing with my niece Kelsey!  She's going to be almost 3 when I come back....so much changes in that time of 16 months to 34 months!


 
Saying good-bye is hard.  But I know the time is going to fly by and I'll be home before I know it!  This is me, Tyler, Kelsey, and Brenda (before the tears came).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment